- Prices between £2749 - £2749
- 8 days
Learn how to kitesurf in a beautiful remote landscape
Yoga by the sea
Find your inner zen on the soft remote shores of the Sahara
Unwind in a truly off-the-beaten-track destination, far from the tourist trail
All meals included
All accommodation included
All activities & equipment, from yoga to kitesurfing
Max. 14 Flashpackers
Group airport transfer upon arrival and departure
Vagabond Hotel, Dakhla
Kitesurfing eco-lodge on the edge of Dakhla lagoon
With sweeping views over the ocean, and easy access to the beach, this is the perfect retreat to learn how to kitesurf.
Why we stay here
Expect beautiful beachside cabins, excellent watersports facilities and delicious fresh seafood. And with the beach on your doorstep, what better place to set up camp for a week?
The Flash Pack Promise
Here at Flash Pack, we’re committed to unique adventures that deliver great value for money. We pack our trips with epic experiences (unlike other companies, all activities are included), hand-pick stylish hotels and match you with like-minded people.
What you can expect
This unique itinerary is the perfect introduction to yoga and kitesurfing, located in a breathtakingly remote area of uninterrupted shorelines and open sea. Over 7 days, this adventure includes:
- A yoga workshop every morning
- 4 kitesurfing lessons, with lots of free time to practice your new skills
- An evening yoga session to unwind
This stripped-back itinerary allows you to focus purely on your wellness and learning new skills, surrounded by like-minded people all looking for a mindful escape from city life. Immerse yourself in the remote beauty of your surroundings, as you nourish your wellbeing and push yourself to new limits. With all meals, accommodation and activities included, this adventure is perfect for solo travellers looking for a wellness retreat with an active edge.Read more
- Fly into and out of Dakhla Airport (VIL).
- Please arrive before 6pm on day 1, and depart anytime on the final day.
- Please be aware that the itinerary, activities and hotels are subject to change. These changes can happen with little notice due to availability, poor weather, seasonal changes, or other circumstances beyond our control. From time to time we may also make changes to your itinerary to try out new ideas and keep things fresh.
- We take safety very seriously on Flash Pack adventures, click here to learn more.