Search for your next adventure
Flash Pack x Gingerline Terms & Conditions
FLASH PACK X GINGERLINE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
Official Terms And Conditions
– Submissions close at midnight on 28th October 2019. After this date, no further submissions will be permitted.
-By making a submission, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The rules of how to enter are as follows:
1. Enter name and email address.
2. Submit entry.
The prize is as follows:
– 1 x place at Gingerline’s Chambers dining experience on 2nd November at
– 120 minute, multi-room, culinary dining adventure
– 5 courses of food
– A palate cleanser
– Welcome drink on arrival
– The winner will be contacted after the closing date
– Winners must be available to attend the event in central London on 2nd November at 17:30 and will need to arrange their own travel to and from the venue (based on central London)
-Entry is open to residents of the UK only, except employees (and their families) of Flash Pack or Gingerline, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
-The entrant(s) must be aged between 29 and 51. Proof of identity and age may be required.
-Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
-All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
Entrants may only enter once.
-Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
-No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
-The prizes are as stated, and are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
-The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
-The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
-In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
-The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Flash Pack and Ginigerline relating to any post-winning publicity.
Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
-Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
-Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
-Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
-The providers of the prize are specified within the promotional material.
The Promoters are Flash Pack, 241 Southwark Bridge Rd, London SE1 6FJ and Gingerline, IBEX House, 162 – 164 Arthur Road, Wimbledon, London. SW19 8AQ
– In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
– The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
– By clicking that you agree to receive communications from Flash Pack and Gingeline, you will be added to the Flash Packmailing list and your details will be shared with Gingeline to be added to their database and contacted with marketing emails.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Our newest adventures, exciting offers and competitions and the latest travel stories from around the world, straight to your inbox.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.