Meet Captain Julian Hall, the British Airways pilot who tweets some of the most stunning photographs from inside the cockpit, 35,000 ft in the sky.
With over 10 years experience flying to and from cities like Las Vegas, Barcelona and London he has captured some seriously awe-inspiring shots including storms, cloud formations, impressive city- and landscapes, and even an airplane selfie!
We’ve put together a selection of our favourite shots. Expect lightning, glaciers, rainbows and a stunningly beautiful view of London.
21. The sun rising over the Thames Estuary
20. The view over Las Vegas
19. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a cloud bunny!
18. Manoeuvring around a storm over Barcelona
17. A busy runway in New York
16. Let there be light..
15. Table Mountain, Cape Town
14. Lined up and coming into land at Heathrow
13. Lightning strikes
12. Beautiful skyline above the clouds
11. Flying over the Pyrenees
10. Sunrise over Newfoundland
9. Northern Lights
8. Downtown San Francisco
7. Rainbow over Las Vegas
6. Airplane Selfie!
5. New York City sunset
4. Looking over the City of London
3. View from inside the cockpit
Read more: How to make friends in your 30s and 40s
2. Glaciers in Greenland
1. A lightning phenomenon called St. Elmo’s Fire… imagine seeing this on a flight!
For more amazing plane photos, follow Julian @TigerJools