- Prices between £849 - £849
- 3 days
2 breakfasts, 2 cicchetti, 1 lunch, tiramisù tasting and plenty of prosecco
2 nights’ accommodation in a twin room boutique B&B
All activities, from vineyard hopping to cycling, included. Local Flash Pack guide and driver
Max 14 Flashpackers
Group airport pickup and drop-off on Day 1 and Day 3, train to and from Treviso, private minibus
Hotel Il Focolare, Treviso
Charming hotel in the centre of Treviso
Overlooking a cobbled square in the centre of town, these simple rooms come with views of the streets or Sile River. The buffet breakfast is served in a pretty flower-filled dining room.
Why we stay here
The cozy interiors feel more like a beautiful family home than a hotel, and you’re just a short walk – or stumble – from some of the fine wine bars and restaurants that pepper Treviso’s medieval streets.
The Flash Pack Promise
Here at Flash Pack, we’re committed to unique adventures that deliver great value for money. We pack our trips with epic experiences (unlike other companies, all activities are included), hand-pick stylish hotels and match you with like-minded people.
Savor the sparkling Prosecco Hills
Welcome to Italy! Arrive by 12pm at Marco Polo airport to be whisked off by group transfer to your charming B&B in the medieval town of Treviso, along with your guide and fellow Flashpackers. Without further ado, we’ll dive right in for a first-hand experience of wine and prosecco-making, with a visit to a prestigious wine estate. Your guide will take you on a bucolic mosey around local vineyards, with a chance to pick grapes and learn all about how the wine is produced, following time-honoured methods. The best part of any wine safari is drinking the stuff, so indulge in a glass (or three) of bubbly paired with delicious cicchetti – bite-sized local delicacies – against the backdrop of the hazy Prosecco Hills. Aah, life! Tastebuds suitably primed, we’ll hop on over to another beautiful wine estate, for yet more tastings amid the sun-dappled vines. We’ll then head back to base in the heart of lovely Treviso. Spend the rest of the day as you please, deliberating over which amazing trattoria to enjoy dinner at.Read more
Discover the secrets of Venice
Today is all about exploring Venice: there’s so much to see in this ancient world of marble palaces, winding canals and secret bridges. Skip the crowds and follow your clued-up guide, who’ll take you through the lesser-known streets and hidden canals of the city, for a full-on flavor adventure that will get your stomachs singing. This is Venice as the locals know it, complete with regional delicacies from neighborhood foodie hot spots. You then have free time to mooch through this beautiful, traffic-free city for yourself. Grab an ice-cream and wander down hidden back alleys, majestic waterfronts and mysterious little snickets. Afterward, it’s time to regroup and feast on cicchetti finger food and excellent regional wine, before we stroll off the calories by marveling at the Renaissance architecture and a tapestry of iconic canals. From tucked-away markets to scenic piazzas and side walk cafés, Venice is a city where you’ll well and truly walk your socks off. The afternoon is yours to ramble as you please – head off-radar to Fondamenta della Misericordia or hop on a vaporetto over the Laguna Veneta to Murano island – before rolling onto a train back to Treviso.Read more
Cycle the Little Venice of the mainland
For our final day, we’ll cycle beside the beautiful Sile River in Treviso and discover the extraordinary Cemetery of the Burci, where ancient wooden vessels lie abandoned. We’ll stop for a traditional Italian lunch and a tiramisù tasting, right in the place where the legendary dessert was invented. Finally, we’ll toast our travels with an arrivederci aperitif before we whisk you back to Venice Airport. Fly home on a high from your whistle-stop Italian weekend, having savored the country’s finest bubbly in rolling countryside and eaten your body weight in divine tiramisù. You’ve veered off the tourist trail in Venice with a backstreet foodie foray and you’ve cycled the Little Venice of the Mainland. You’ve harvested your own grapes and feasted on regional wine with moreish cicchetti. Wherever you go next, let those Prosecco sparkles buoy you along every step of the way. Saluti!Read more
- Fly into and out of Venice Marco Polo Airport or Treviso A. Canova Airport.
- Most people fly into Marco Polo Venice Airport on Day 1, in time for a 12pm airport pick-up.
- However, you may find better flight options direct to Treviso and the airport is very close to our hotel, so you can easily arrange a local taxi there yourself.
- If you plan to arrive a day earlier or leave later then Treviso may again be a good option for some of you Flashpackers.
- On Day 3, we will drop you off at either Marco Polo Venice Airport or Treviso airport no later than 3:30pm.
- When we have more Flashpackers traveling than there are rooms in Il Focolare, we will all stay in Hotel Continental which has the same price and a similar charm factor.
- Please be aware that the itinerary, activities and hotels are subject to change. These changes can happen with little notice due to availability, poor weather, seasonal changes, or other circumstances beyond our control. From time to time we may also make changes to your itinerary to try out new ideas and keep things fresh.
- We take safety very seriously on Flash Pack adventures, click here to learn more.
- Kayak the waterfalls 5 days
- Camp between trees 3 days
- Glaciers and fjords 5 days
- Canoeing and canyoning 4 days
- Laid-back lake life 4 days
- A free-wheelin' foray 4 days