Are you an adventurer at heart with relentless drive and ambition? Could you see yourself working for one of the fastest-growing travel e-commerce brands in the UK?
ABOUT FLASH PACK
Flash Pack is an award-winning travel brand that brings together solo travelers in their 30s and 40s. We curate boutique group adventures around the world that empower people looking for challenge and escapism.
In the past five years, we’ve enjoyed triple-digit growth, wall-to-wall press coverage and an elated reception from our previously underserved, international customer base. We invite you to be part of the next steps in our exciting journey.
Perks and Benefits
A SOCIAL AFFAIR
From ice skating to sports day, celebratory dinners to team lunches, working at Flash Pack is a pretty social affair.
Our well-stocked fridge, biscuit jar and endless tea and coffee will keep you going throughout the day.
NO RED TAPE
We don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.
New office & free gym membership
We’ve just moved into our new flagship office that boasts floor-to-ceiling views across London. What’s more, you’ll have free access to a gym (to help burn off the free sweets that get replenished each day…).
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Working at Flash Pack isn’t for everyone, so here’s a bit about the sort of people we know will succeed with us.
We’re a fast-paced business, so the people who thrive here typically have grit and a can-do attitude. They have plenty of initiative and are able to come up with novel solutions in a rapidly changing and competitive sphere. Drive is also important; our team is made up of self-starters who thrive on delivering projects whilst supporting the rest of the team at the same time.
Another major value we share is flexibility. With Flash Pack, there’s great scope for you to grow, so we welcome all candidates who want to expand their skills and accelerate their career within a start-up environment. If you’re open to new ideas and strategies, you’re likely to feel at home here.
You can find out more about us here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHERE ARE YOUR ROLES BASED?
- You’ll see the location of each role clearly stated in the job description. Whilst we have a presence in the US and Australia, our Head Office is in London, and this is where the majority of our roles are based.
- DO YOU OFFER INTERNSHIPS AND WORK EXPERIENCE?
- We offer internships across various departments, so keep an eye out on our website, as we post them on there like regular roles. We believe work experience should be valuable and time should be dedicated to you by our team (you shouldn’t be made to get coffee). Due to this and at this current time of rapid growth, we aren’t able to offer work experience to students.
- CAN I APPLY BY EMAIL?
- Please apply directly on our website, via our careers page.
- DO YOU HAVE A GRADUATE SCHEME?
- We don’t currently have a structured graduate scheme, we do however have lots of entry-level positions and the majority of our interns come straight from university.
- I SAW A ROLE RECENTLY BUT CAN’T SEE IT ANYMORE. CAN I STILL APPLY?
- If the role is no longer on our website it is generally because it’s been filled. But please keep an eye on our Careers Page for any future roles that may be of interest to you.
- ARE YOU ABLE TO SPONSOR VISAS?
- At this point in time, we don’t have the capacity to sponsor visas, however, this may change in the future.
The Travel Marketing Awards
UK Social Media Communications
Amazon Growing Business Awards
Feefo Gold Trusted Service
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Be the first to know when we re-launch Flash Pack
Talk to an expert
Need help choosing your perfect adventure? Speak to one of our dedicated Travel Advisors now.Contact Us
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.