Looking for your dream career in travel? Take a look at our current available roles and apply today.
ABOUT FLASH PACK
Friendship profoundly improves our emotional well being, sense of belonging, purpose and levels of happiness. Everyone wants more human connection but making new friends is really hard. That’s why Flash Pack is on a mission to create 1 million meaningful friendships across the globe, using the power of travel and technology.
Pre COVID, we enjoyed triple-digit growth, wall-to-wall press coverage and an elated reception from our previously underserved, international customer base. We invite you to be part of the next steps in our exciting journey.
Our latest roles
HEAD OF ENGINEERING
This role will build our tech for the future, scale us for international expansion and establish the tech vision fueling our purpose.
HEAD OF PRODUCT
This role will build our product strategy, translating how we’ll win into key long-term investments and short-term wins via a product roadmap.
CUSTOMER, TEAM, SELF
You seek what is best for Flash Pack before yourself or your group. Service is the foundation on which this business is built and we believe a culture that fosters non-ego, servant leadership is a truly differentiated advantage that can only be built on trust.
We compete in a hyper-competitive industry where benchmarking against competitors is the norm. We’re looking for people who want to set the benchmark rather than celebrate incremental improvements over the competition.
SIMPLIFY, FOCUS, EXECUTE
We value simplicity over complexity. We strive to ruthlessly prioritise. We say no to many things so we can focus on the things that are truly meaningful to us. Bias-to-action and avoid analysis-paralysis. Focus on great results rather than on process.
No A’holes please, this includes staff and customers. We bring together exceptional individuals but we optimise for the best team outcome. There is no individual bigger than the team and we don’t tolerate egotistical or selfish behaviour. Be self-critical, welcome feedback, continuously experiment and seek perspectives and solutions from outside the company.
EMBRACE THE ADVENTURE
To us this means embracing challenges, use feedback and learn from failures and mistakes rather than dwell on them. Be a curious and a continuous learner, focus on bettering oneself and your team rather than protecting oneself.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture. Our Culture is centred around high performance, high conviction and humility. We value teamwork over grandiosity, great questions over corporate euphemisms and autonomy over conformity. We care deeply about surrounding ourselves with ambitious, exceptional but humble individuals and believe that our culture is our greatest advantage against our competitors as well as thriving as the industry changes.
Perks & Benefits
We are a performance driven culture and we genuinely don’t care where you work from as long as you can attend key meetings and make yourself available during UK office hours.
No Red Tape
We’re not interested in hierarchy and we don’t believe in closed doors. We’re a start-up culture at heart and if you have an idea, we want to hear it – even if it’s beyond your job spec.
We offer a generous pension scheme contributing up to 5% for all employees.
Generous maternity and paternity leave, private healthcare, gym membership or the opportunity to travel – you choose. We understand there isn’t a one size fits all package.
Do your best work
Benefits and perks don’t mean anything unless you genuinely enjoy your work. We are working hard to ensure every employee feels stimulated, fulfilled and happy in their role.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHERE ARE YOUR ROLES BASED?
- We are a fully remote team. We are truly happy for you to work from anywhere you want as long as you can attend key meetings and are easily available during most UK work hours.
- DO YOU OFFER INTERNSHIPS AND WORK EXPERIENCE?
- We offer internships across various departments, so keep an eye out on our LinkedIn Page, as we post them on there like regular roles. Due to this current time of rapid growth, we aren’t able to offer work experience to students.
- CAN I APPLY BY EMAIL?
- Please apply directly via our LinkedIn page or workable page. We aren’t able to process email applications.
- DO YOU HAVE A GRADUATE SCHEME?
- We don’t currently have a structured graduate scheme, we do however have lots of entry-level positions and the majority of our interns come straight from university.
- I SAW A ROLE RECENTLY BUT CAN’T SEE IT ANYMORE. CAN I STILL APPLY?
- If the role is no longer on our LinkedInPage, it is generally because it’s been filled. But please keep an eye out for any future roles that may be of interest to you.
- ARE YOU ABLE TO SPONSOR VISAS?
- We are currently looking into sponsoring visas, however, please get in touch before applying.
The Travel Marketing Awards
UK Social Media Communications
Amazon Growing Business Awards
Feefo Gold Trusted Service
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else
Talk to an expert
Need help choosing your perfect adventure? Speak to one of our dedicated Travel Advisors now.Contact Us
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.