Book with confidence
We understand the current concerns around travel. Read below for our assurances on all new and existing bookings.
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is, understandably, a concern for many people around the world. During this uncertain time, we have postponed all existing and future departures up until October 31st – read the full announcement here.
We are, however, still taking bookings for departures later in the year and into 2021 and we are confident that the world will open up soon. If you have any questions or you want to know where and when to travel post coronavirus please schedule a call via this link.
During uncertain times, flexibility and confidence can be invaluable, and we understand you might be apprehensive when it comes to booking an adventure right now.
So, we wanted to outline our assurances for all new and existing bookings:
- For all bookings, we’re dropping our trip transfer fee and reducing the number of days’ notice we ask for before your departure for you to make changes, down from 90 days to 45 days. This means you can change your trip, for any reason, up to 45 days before your scheduled departure date. No hassle, no questions asked and no charge. If you choose to amend your booking, you can select any new destination or departure date.
Reduced deposit amount:
- To give you confidence to book we have reduced our deposit amount by half from $500 – $250.
- All customers booking with Flash Pack are fully insured for the full balance of their trip, as detailed in their booking confirmation form. What’s more, when you book an ATOL protected adventure, you’ll receive an ATOL Certificate, listing what’s financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you, and who to contact if things go wrong. More details in our terms and conditions here.
- As a travel company based in the UK, we follow The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). If they advise against ‘all but essential travel’ or ‘all travel’ to a destination, we’ll postpone or amend itineraries in accordance with this advice. If your adventure is affected as a result of these changes, one of our Travel Experts will contact you directly. If we need to postpone your trip for any other reason, we’ll be in touch no less than 60 days before your departure date, although we’ll always endeavour to give as much notice as possible.
- Please, rest assured, though – if your trip is postponed, for any reason, you will still get the adventure you paid for, on a date that suits you and this will remain 100% financially protected. Initially, our team will allocate you a holding spot on the same adventure and same date in 2021. Once you’re ready and/or the COVID-19 pandemic allows for more clarity, you’ll have complete flexibility over how you transfer your booking – the freedom to move your balance to any Flash Pack adventure, on any future travel date.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Be the first to know when we re-launch Flash Pack
Talk to an expert
Need help choosing your perfect adventure? Speak to one of our dedicated Travel Advisors now.Contact Us
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.