Book with confidence
Covid-19 refund guarantee
YOUR MONEY IS SECURE
We operate using a trust bank account
This means that when a customer pays for a trip the money goes directly into a bank account which is independent of Flash Pack.
This trust bank account is maintained and audited by a third party and Flash Pack is unable to access any of the money until the trip is complete, except to either pay suppliers or provide refunds to our customers.
Covid causing you issues? No problem. Depending on the circumstance, we will provide you with a transfer completely free of charge to a future departure on the same trip. Alternatively, we will offer a free transfer to another destination for the same price or a full refund within 14 days.
IF WE HAVE TO CANCEL
In the unlikely event, Flash Pack have to cancel a trip, for any reason, we will offer our customers the following options:
- A transfer, free of charge, to any future departure date in the same destination
- A transfer, free of charge, to any future departure date in a different destination of the same value
- A full refund paid within 14 days
IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL
Our standard cancellation terms apply for all cancellations outside of Covid-19. They can be found in our terms and conditions.
If your trip is going ahead, but you need to cancel due to Covid-19, we will waive our standard cancellation terms for the following reasons:
- The country you reside in restricts travel
- The destination you are traveling to restricts travel
- You contract Covid-19 and are unable to travel, as evidenced by a positive test result by the NHS or recognized government test, if not otherwise covered by your travel insurance.
In these circumstances, we will provide you with a transfer completely free of charge to a future departure on the same trip. Alternatively, we will offer a free transfer to another destination of the same price or a full refund within 14 days.
HOW WE GUARANTEE OUR TRIPS
Our customers come from different parts of the world and so different travel restrictions may apply depending on where they are from. In order for a trip to be guaranteed we require the minimum group size to have been met (typically six+). Pre-Covid when a trip guaranteed we would suggest customers purchase their international flights. In these more uncertain times, however, we recommend you carefully consult the latest travel advice provided by your home government or state department for the destination you are traveling to before purchasing your flights.
For certain destinations you may need to wait until closer to the start of your adventure before purchasing your international flights. For all destinations we strongly recommend that you purchase flexible flight tickets as well as travel insurance that includes Covid-19 cancelation cover in the event you need to amend or cancel your flight tickets.
We will confirm that a departure is going ahead no later than 30 days prior to travel.
COVID-19 - WHAT'S NOT COVERED?
In certain Covid-19 circumstances, our standard cancellation terms will apply. If:
- You are not compliant with Flash Pack’s Covid-19 double vaccination or negative test requirement
- You are denied boarding on your flight to the trip due to failing airline Covid-19 checks
- If you are required to self isolate and therefore cannot travel due to a close contact contracting Covid-19
We recommend all customers purchase travel insurance that includes Covid-19 cancellation cover prior to departure on a Flash Pack trip.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else
Talk to an expert
Need help choosing your perfect adventure? Speak to one of our dedicated Travel Advisors now.Contact Us
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.