- Prices between £1649 - £2149
- 6 days
Breathe life into the Game of Thrones fantasy
Spend a few hours kayaking from the walls of Dubrovnik to the Island of Lokrum
River Cetina thrills
Tube down the turquoise waters through lush forests
Head off-road in a jeep safari for a unique local wine-tasting
Tuck into fresh local produce paired with organic wines
5 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
5 nights’ accommodation in comfortable hotels
All activities, including tubing and sea-kayaking
Max 14 Flashpackers
Airport transfer included on day 1 and country travel in minibus
Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik
Elegant hotel in a grand building dating back to 1912
Located at walking distance from the coast, this hotel enjoys sweeping views of the Adriatic. Wake up to the fresh sea breeze.
Why we stay here
This hotel boasts a gorgeous courtyard garden, decked out with a heated pool and lined with palm trees. Nestled along the coastline away from the bustle of the main town, you can relax in peace.
Hotel Jupiter, Split
Cosy boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Diocletian Palace
Besides its unique historical location, this urban hideout is located at just a stone’s throw from restaurants, bars and the beachfront.
Why we stay here
This epic location is simply unbeatable. There may be better hotels in Split, but nothing comes close to staying on the grounds of a 4th century Roman palace. Breathe the beautiful views of majestic arches and crumbling walls.
The Flash Pack Promise
Here at Flash Pack, we’re committed to unique adventures that deliver great value for money. We pack our trips with epic experiences (unlike other companies, all activities are included), hand-pick stylish hotels and match you with like-minded people.
Touch-down in Split
Welcome to Split, home to beautiful churches, elegant streets and some of Croatia’s best restaurants and bars. Having been greeted at the airport and taken to your hotel, sink into that lazy holiday feeling as you head out with your group for a cool welcome beer (try the ožujsko – the nation’s favourite brand). After this light aperitif, get to know your fellow travellers over a few regional specialities – bon appetit.Read more
Explore Dalmatia by jeep
Fuel up on breakfast at the hotel, then you’ll head out to explore the beauty of the landscape by jeep. Passing pine forests, rugged shores, villages and towns, pull up for lunch to learn all about the region’s foodie traditions. Feast on fresh Dalmatian produce with your group (your diet can wait), paired with organic wines from the local vineyards. Then, back in Split, we’ve left this evening free for you. Make your way to the sea-washed promenade to catch a beautiful sunset, before heading out for a few (not-so-organic) drinks.
* From the 15th August 2019, the jeep safari will be replaced with a quad biking adventure. We will still, of course, follow this activity with a local wine tasting.
Tubing down River Cetina
You’re off to Zadvarje, a small village located in the depths of the Cetina river gorge, for a morning of tubing. Unfamiliar with the experience? Simply picture yourself sitting in a (big) rubber ring, letting the currents carry you downstream through the canyon. Picturesque, yes. As chilled as it sounds? Not quite… After this adrenaline hit, say hello to Dubrovnik. With beautiful fortress walls shielding the Old Town from the sea, you’ll feel like you’ve stepped back in time. From its lively piazzas to its winding alleys, spend the rest of the evening exploring the city at your own pace. We recommend the local gelato, enjoyed with a fresh sea view.Read more
Dubrovnik city sights
Day 4 means free time, and free time means indulging on the best of Dubrovnik, including its celebrated cuisine – be sure to try the fresh oysters and black risotto. Come afternoon, board a cable car (perhaps a little heavier than you were this morning) to the top of Srjd Hill, with spectacular views of the city and the sea below – the perfect group photo opportunity. Then, it’s onto the city’s vibrant bars. Kick back with an ožujsko, or head down to the harbour for a twilight stroll.Read more
Sea-kayak the Adriatic
Today’s adventure will see you explore the coast by sea-kayak, paddling out to Lokrum Island. Shrouded in mystery, this island is home to a colony of peacocks and rabbits, and is said to be cursed (so don’t get lost). Learn all about local lore surrounding the island from your kayaking guide, who will show you its hidden coves and talk you through the history of the region. On your last evening, savour the unique atmosphere of the city with new friends as you head out for your final dinner.Read more
After breakfast at the hotel, it’s over to you to make your way to your next destination. Feel like exploring Europe further? Take a look at our Croatia kayaking adventure, which can be combined with a journey into the wilds of Slovenia for an epic Central European adventure.Read more
- Fly into Split Airport (SPU) and out of Dubrovnik Airport (DBV). Please try to arrive before 3pm, although we will arrange an airport transfer for you at whichever time you arrive.
- Feel free to depart anytime at your own leisure on day 6.
- From the 15th August 2019, the jeep safari on day 2 will be replaced with a quad biking adventure. We will still, of course, follow this activity with a local wine tasting.
- If you can’t swim, you’re still more than welcome to book this adventure, but please be aware that you won’t be able to participate in the kayaking and tubing activities due to safety concerns.
- On our way to Dubrovnik, please note that we’ll briefly cross the border into Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Please be aware that the itinerary, activities and hotels are subject to change. These changes can happen with little notice due to availability, poor weather, seasonal changes, or other circumstances beyond our control. From time to time we may also make changes to your itinerary to try out new ideas and keep things fresh.
- We take safety very seriously on Flash Pack adventures, click here to learn more.