Costa Rica group tours for solo travellers
Travel solo as part of a group tour to Costa Rica
Why travel solo to Costa Rica?
Think of Costa Rica as Central America’s Eden: a lush ecosystem, largely unspoilt by the modern world, where you’ll feel closer to nature than ever.
Prepare for remarkable wildlife, from sloths to howler monkeys, turtles to breaching whales. You’ll trek through dense virgin rainforests, impossibly rich with flora and fauna, kayak emerald rivers and pad down pure shores overlooking the Caribbean Sea. In search of wellness? You’ll find it in Costa Rica’s pura vida lifestyle – which runs right through from healthy food to a thriving yoga scene and an all-round appreciation of being close to nature. All reasons explain why Costa Rica is home to one of the world’s healthiest populations.
This is a country where biodiversity blooms and the good life is nourished. A group solo adventure in Costa Rica will restore you as soon as your feet hit the sand.
Costa Rica Facts
What Are The National Languages?
What is the currency?
Central Standard Time is GMT -6
Top Three Experiences
1. Kayaking through Tortuguero National Park
2. Trekking the Arenal Volcano
3. White water rafting on the Pacuare River
Top five dishes to try
1. Ceviche – raw fish served with lime juice, coriander and peppers
2. Plantains – banana-like fruit often served savory
3. Tamales – corn dough filled with potatoes, pork, rice and vegetables all wrapped in banana leaves
4. Gallo Pinto – rice mixed with black beans
5. Casado – a dish of rice, black beans, plantains, salad and tortilla
Average temp in high season
What's The Weather Like?
Costa Rica has an average summer temperature of 27ºC (81ºF) and an average winter temperature of 12ºC (70ºF). The best time to visit Costa Rica is in the dry season which runs from December to April.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.