Let us take you by the hand and lead you through a maze of sun-dappled alleyways, elegant spires and hidden cafés. Europe is riddled with a rich sense of history, and every street corner here tells a new story. We jump right into this cultural canvas, with a riotous romp through some of the region’s finest cities: from opera-watching in Vienna to Sicilian cooking in Palermo and a beer crawl in the heart of lively Ljubljana. This is your go-to for a touch of chic – think Croatia’s Hvar Island, the San Tropez of the Adriatic – but it’s also a place for rugged adventure.
Hop aboard a Vespa to zip your way through the hills of medieval Spain. Paddle-board Lake Bled in Slovenia, hike the Cairngorm Mountains of Scotland and take a twilight snowmobile safari beneath the Northern Lights of Finland. Whether you’re wallowing in the steamy plumes of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon, hiking a glacier in Norway or kicking back in the Prosecco Hills of Bella Italia, prepare to unlock your wanderer within. Europe – beautiful, compelling, courageous Europe – has it all.
- Encounter Amsterdam's secrets 4 days
- Discover coastal Croatia 6 days
- Hello, Arctic wonderland 4 days
- Twilight ice hikes 4 days
- Camp between trees 3 days
- Embrace island life 7 days
- Kayak the waterfalls 5 days
- Canoeing and canyoning 4 days
- Glaciers and fjords 5 days
- Hello, city delights 8 days
- Glaciers and geysers 4 days
- A free-wheelin' foray 4 days