Flash Pack Image Policy Guidelines
A guide to how we will use your content
Our Image Library
We want to be as clear as possible about how we use your photographs to advertise or sell our adventures, and when you may be credited as a photographer in doing so.
We’ve prepared this Image Use Policy to help you understand what happens once your photograph has been added to our Image Library.
Please note that all images received by Flash Pack via the list below will be added to our Image Library.
This Policy applies to photographs we receive in the following ways:
- Photographs submitted to Flash Pack from travellers as part of adventure feedback;
- Photographs posted within any of Flash Pack’s WhatsApp groups
- Photographs posted on any of Flash Pack’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts;
- Photographs submitted as part of any competition conducted by Flash Pack;
- Photographs submitted by contributors to SOLO as part of a published article;
- Photographs submitted by employees of Flash Pack following the completion of a Free of Charge (FOC) trip;
- Photographs submitted by freelance photographers, social media influencers and brand ambassadors who have an agreement with Flash Pack to provide written and visual content.
- Any other photographs submitted to Flash Pack that do not fall into the above categories.
How will my photography be used?
Once a photograph has been added to our Image Library, it may be used in a variety of ways to promote and sell Flash Pack adventures, including (but not limited to):
- On our website;
- In our marketing material and assets across social media;
- As part of our digital brochures;
- Photographs from our Image Library may also be shared with third parties to promote or sell our adventures.
When will I be credited for my work?
We will credit your work wherever possible, although this may not be possible in all circumstances. Flash Pack retains final discretion as to when credit will be provided.
What do I do if I no longer want Flash Pack to use my photography?
You can ask Flash Pack to stop using your photographs as part of our Image Library at any time. Simply write to us at [email protected] and request that your photograph be removed. Please make sure to include your full name and a description of the photograph(s) you would like to have removed.
Subscribe to our newsletter
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else
Talk to an expert
Need help choosing your perfect adventure? Speak to one of our dedicated Travel Advisors now.Contact Us
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hear about our new adventures before anyone else.
Be the first to hear about exclusive Flash Pack offers.
Access exciting competitions.
Receive weekly inspiration and travel stories from solos just like you.